Rector of the University of Alma Ata has the honor to inform that Alma Ata University in Yogyakarta, Indonesia offers scholarship for International students in the undergraduate and postgraduate program for 2022/2023 intake:
- Candidates must be highly motivated to learn and have interests and/or talents in the chosen study programs
- Candidates must provide academic and non-academic achievements
- Candidates must have a good command of English (IELTS score 6.0/ TOEFL score IBT 70 )
- Candidates fluent in Bahasa Indonesia are preferable
- Candidates must have completed high school for undergraduate program and 4-year undergraduate program for Master’s program.
Scholarship funding covers:
- Roundtrip airfare economic class after accomplished the study
- The undergraduate tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend.
Type of scholarship:
- Type A: full tuition fee for and full living cost
- Type B: full tuition fee for and fifty percent of living cost
- Type C: full tuition fee only.
- Application Form
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will be involved in any political activities, and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations
- An English translated copy of degree certificate
- An English translated copy of academic transcript
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application; and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application)
- Health certificate (**)
- Certificate of English Proficiency (*)
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (*).
All documents must be in English.
(**) may be submitted after the admission result announced
- All applicant must submit the filled application form along with required documents to the email address of the university (email@example.com)
- All documents will be screened by the team of International Office of Alma Ata University to be selected by the admission committee
- Admission Office will announce the selected applicants to proceed to the interview
- The selected applicants will be interviewed through an online platform
- Participant will receive admission result through e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
- The selected applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online.
- Admission period: June 22 – August 14, 2022;
- Selection and interview: August 15 – August 19, 2022;
- Admission result announcement: September 1, 2022.
For further information, please contact the admission service of the University of Alma Ata, firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: (+62-274-434 2288/ 274-434 2270).